Call provide Qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants to cover for
sickness, holidays and vacancies. Staff can often be provided at short
levels of registered experienced nurses (RGN, EN, RMN & RSCN) can
be supplied. Eligibility to practice is checked at interview and at
regular intervals with the Nursing & Midwifery Council.
Health Care Assistants
First Call's Health Care Assistants are selected for their experience.
Many are NVQ level II or III or are in the process of training for a
Home Care aim to give premium quality care in the best possible way.
This enables the client to continue living independantly in the comfort
of their own home whilst receiving a little help where necessary.
can often be provided at short notice. Care assistance given with:
Personal Care, Cooking, Laundry, Shopping, Housework, Medicines.
- comply with National Care Standards
- have been checked by the Disclosure & Barring Service
- have an up to date Moving & Handling Certificate
- have a minimum of 2 references
- are provided with training updates